jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Where Is my subdomain?

1. Raine Law Yuen profile image84
    Raine Law Yuenposted 3 years ago

This might be a silly question for the more experienced hubber - but I am trying to link my hubs to google analytics and it requires me to add my subdomain. Each hub has a url such as http://hub.me/agAnV- but I gather it is not this one as each hub has a different url - so where do I locate the subdomain that refers to all my hubs and not for everyones hubpages - it says hubpages.com on browser - Is this correct??

2. relache profile image84
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Your subdomain is your main profile page, or at least that's the "homepage" for your subdomain.

Raine Law Yuenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

thanks, I've found it but now I'm battling to determine whether my account is already linked to universal analytics or not because when go to the google analytic s page - I don't see upgrade on the properties section of my hubpages account. Can you shed some light here?   Sorry I'm new to this - so a little baffling to figure this all out.,

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
        Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you do not see the button to upgrade, you may have already transitioned to the new program by Google AdSense.

It also looks like you are running into this known issue.
        When it is resolved we will post an update in the following forum thread.
        http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/123030

3. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

Your subdomain would be yourusername.hubpages.com

On my Analytics I have hubpages.com NOT username.hubpages.com. Wonder if that is an issue.

Raine Law Yuenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much for your feedback.  From a  newcomer's point of view what I realise is that there are two different addresses on your browser when you go into your name page. The subdomain is the one under your profile page. What was confusing me as I think with a number of other newcomers is that when you go to your account page the domain will just say hubpages.com - so go to profile page for correct subdomain name.

working