jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Hub URL and Title translated to another language?

1. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Not sure if this is a tech issue but when looking at my stats on GA under Real Time > Overview > Content > Pageviews(last 30mins), one of my hubs was listed in Czech - the URL and the title. I checked the location and it was Czech Republic. I also recall that it was organic traffic. Do searchers in foreign countries have the ability to translate our hubs to read them? If so, cool. If not . . . trouble?

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

https://translate.google.com/ is available in about 80 languages.  You didn't really think it was just for English-speakers, did you?

And just so you know, a person in another country can not only translate our Hubs to read them, they can then copy that translated text and post it online and neither Google nor HubPages has the ability to identify the translations with any of their other language counterparts.

jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. First time I've ever seen the URLs/Titles in another language reported in GA.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image80
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I check mine often under "Audience" and I see them from all over outside of US reading the Hubs, Jan.

jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I check often, too, Kevin and have always seen many countries listed under locations, Kevin, just never translated on the title/url list. Very cool, thanks.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 3 years ago

The more the internet infrastructure technology evens out in the world (access, speeds, etc.) and the more that Google goes everywhere (because let's face it, they do EVERYONES stats and collect all the data), the more you'll be able to see those sorts of details.

working