What are the TEN things that YOU vehemently REFUSE to tolerate?
1. Agreeing just to keep down trouble
2. Stop praying to God simply because someone is "offended"
3. Watching a child, elderly person, woman or animal be abused
4. Being talked down to by people of rank in department stores
5. Being judged by my looks, accent or how I dress
6. Telling I am bound for Hades simply because I do not comply with someone else's beliefs
7. Having the flag of my country desecrated in my presence
8. Someone telling me that I better "watch out," how I speak or think
9. Huge cosmetic companies or other billion-dollar corporations using animals for testing
10. People who must show rude behavior in public
1.Racism and prejudice.
2.Objectification of women as sexual objects instead of respect for the mind, intelligence, values, and soul of a person.
4.Selfish people who only take and never give.
5.People who have evil intent while pretending to be nice/religious.
6.People who make excuses for their failures in life instead of doing what they need to do in order to make their lives better and take responsibility for their poor choices.
7.People who have kids that don't love and cherish them, (by example) passing down morals and values, thus setting a foundation so they grow and develop into healthy adults.
8.People who use other people.
10. People who live a fake lifestyle (living above their means) and those who think designer clothing and materials make them someone important in life.
Negativity is one main one, so in that respect I'll go for 10 things I absolutely love in life instead.
1. My kids being happy.
2. Drawing every day
3. Breathing in fresh air
4. Going for a massive poop
5. Watching movies
6. Helping other people wherever possible
7. Not worrying about the boring stuff in life
8. Laugh every chance I get
10. Farting happy sounds
You know, I'm pretty mellow most times, so it's kind of hard for me to come up with a list of ten
1. injustice to the helpless - I could divide this up into several more I suppose, but harming kids, animals, the elders, any kind of abuse really to those who can't defend themselves. If you have to pick on and brutalize people weaker than you, you are a waste of oxygen.
2. Stalkers - been there done that and that behavior is ridiculous and there is very little law enforcement can do to stop it in many areas.
3. Discrimination. Especially when it's masked in "righteousness" or "religion" This includes racism, sexism, and discrimination against the LGBT community, and ageism. - pretty much any ism I guess... Value people as individuals, even if they differ from you, everyone has something special inside them and it's a big old world out here with enough room for all of us.
4. Margarine - hate it. Use real butter or go home. Same goes for fake eggs - nasty. Eat a real one, seriously.
5. Cold calls - I hate it when Skype is on and I get at least 3 calls a day trying to sell me some Google scam etc.
6. Spammers - get a life. Unfortunately, people must end up buying from them or there would be no incentive to keep doing it.
7. Plagiarists - that's right. I'll DMCA you in a heartbeat. Steal my stuff, feel my wrath lol.
8. Liars - now I'm not talking little white lies - like "does this dress make my butt look big". liar: of course not dear, you look fantastic. Those lies OK we all do it. I mean chronic, game playing lies when the truth would serve you better - nope, not for this girl. Keep your lies and drama and gossip to yourself. I get ostracized in my small town for not participating in gossip and saying very bluntly that I refuse to participate in it. go figure. No busy body in this gal. nope. Gossip can harm people and I've been on the receiving end. I choose the high road.
9. Vanity sizing on clothes - they do it to men now too. I tried to buy the hubby a "Medium" T-shirt the other day which is what he wears. he's long and lean. I order it for him, it arrives and he could swim in it. It's not "medium" if it's large. Standard sizing should be standard!
10. Gym rats. I love exercise and getting fit. I've been doing distance running for the first time at 40. I lift heavy weights - and I will never do any of it in a gym. Gyms are stinky, the people in the one near me are rather obnoxious and gossipy and just no.
lying, cheating, jealousy the other 7 are still manageable
I would say:
1. Bullying- I cannot stand people who bully and I always feel I have to be the person to stand up for the person who is being bullied.
2. Cheating-I understand that the world is a unfair place and sometimes we feel attracted to people we shouldn't but if you really love a person you wouldn't cheat on them.
3. Murderers and rapists- I am sorry I find nothing redeeming about people who would do such cruel acts upon another people.
4. Stealing-I don't mean people who steal a candy bar because they are starving but people who steal for the purpose of getting rich. I understand how it is like to have no money but stealing from others is not the way to go.
5. Bragging- it is alright to say you got a new job or got your book published but if you are just going to keep rubbing it in people's faces you are going to start looking mean.
6. People who are always negative-I don't mind hearing about your bad day once in a while but all you talk about is how the world has done you wrong and blame everybody else for your bad day, it gets tiring.
7. Frozen- I am sorry but if I hear that song one more time I think I will go insane.
8. People driving with cell phones-hello the light has been green for ten seconds and you are too busy looking at your phone to realize. Not to mention you have a greater chance at getting into a car accident.
9. Animal abuse- a person who abuses a animal is not a person anybody should want to be around
10. Child abuse
They even have a hard rock version of the song. It is just awful. It wasn't even a good movie
Oh look - a kindred spirit we might possibly be two of the maybe handful of people on Earth that don't blurt out the song constantly. I have friends that "sing" it back and forth to each other on Facebook. I just don't get it I guess. I haven't even made it all the way through the movie yet. My youngest son loves it though. Of course he's only 5 lol.
Not that I can stop it, but:
3. corruption in government
6. - 10 anything else along those lines
2. When children are not taken out of abusive situations.
3. Catfishing (the internet kind).
4. The "dead baby card" that is used to force women into pregnancy/birth choices they don't want.
5. Cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth.
6. People who expect help but won't help themselves.
7. Sex slave trade.
8. People who think that personal experience is the equivalent of a peer reviewed study.
9. People who pay for SEO.
10. Other stuff I can't remember.
MORE THAN TOTALLY AGREE with #4 and #6, especially #6, we have so more people who can be classified as moochers or as my late father aptly stated, PARASITES who want the world to OWE them. So many people have the rescue me and owe me mentality and I am getting sick of it!
1: Unfair capitalistic practices
2: Politicians who lie to get elected
3: People forcing their ideals on me
4: Intolerance of people who are different
5: My neighbors who own 15 cats but refuse to get them fixed or take them to the vet
6: My husband peeing outside
7: Stuffed animals that sing (I hate them so much!)
8: People who are bullies
9: Individuals who use unfair tactics to get status (sex, money, etc.)
10. People like Dr. Oz who make money off of telling you how to live when they don't really know anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66KNzyOFHKI 3 minutes, 57 seconds.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
Brings back memories of youth. Thank you for posting this.
Now for MY list:
(1) Overprotective parents who refuse to let their children have any independence nor initiative.
(2) Parents who abuse their children.
(3) Pro-lifers who refuse to acknowledge a woman's right to reproductive freedom.
(4) Parents who knowingly have large families thus putting their children in poverty and want, resulting in such children doing without the rudiments such as proper food, health care, and clothing. This is SELFISH and CRUEL on the parents' part.
(5) Parents who inculcate their children that their religion and lifestyle are the only acceptable ones and that others with different lifestyles are errant in their beliefs.
(6) Insurality among racial and ethnic groups. There are those who believe that their particular race and/or ethnic group is superior to that of other racial and/or ethnic groups. They inculcate this insular and parochial thinking to their children, making them highly suspicious and mindset of other racial/ethnic groups. That's sad because we're ALL ONE. PEOPLE are PEOPLE.
(7) Prejudice against LBGT people. Uh UH, this is totally uncalled for.
(8) Prejudice against childfree and 1-child families.Childfree and 1-child families are families too. However in this pro-natalist society, families are thought of as families with 2 or 3 more children.
(9) Agism. Old people are oftentimes devalued in a youth oriented culture. Age is viewed in our youth oriented culture as something diseased and abnormal. That is a shameful attitude to have.
(10) Bullying. NO EXCUSE FOR SUCH BEHAVIOR WHATSOEVER!
1. Society. There's something quite wrong with it.
2. Dog poo. Wish it didn't exist.
3. Telemarketers. Wish they didn't exist.
4. Crowds. I am a lone wolf, not a crowd person.
5. Bad dining experiences you waste lots of money on.
6. People who put others down all the time.
7. The lack of utopian vision for humanity by governments.
8. Sitting next to stinky people on public transport.
9. People who drive too fast or too slow.
10. Real dumbos who expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.
by Jacqui 3 years ago
Are any forms of discrimination 'ok'? Why? Why not?For example - most of us view discrimination based on race, gender, age as wrong. We can look back on history and think our previous generations were wrong for their views. But there are still groups who are discriminated against, and groups who...
by Stacie L 21 months ago
Trump's Missing Emails Over the course of decades, Donald Trump’s companies have systematically destroyed or hidden thousands of emails, digital records and paper documents demanded in official proceedings, often in defiance of court orders. These tactics—exposed by a Newsweek review of...
by Frankied 7 years ago
I am 58 and 'retired'. A series of unexpected expenses has caused me to find a full or part time job. I have looked everywhere but to no avail. I am able and willing to work for a lot, lot less money than I am worth. Some other attributes are as follows:35 years...
by TransScribbler 7 years ago
Why are GLBTI hubbers discriminated against when it comes to adverts on our Hubs? I am trying to share my story about growing up trans. Everytime that I write a Hub on anything GLBTI my ads are disabled. Why? This is wrong and does not happen on the affiliate hosted blog where I post on the same...
by taburkett 5 years ago
Do you believe that radicals seek true equality when they demand discrimination against others?With all the hype about fairness, transparency, and non-discrimination the government should be more than adequate to ensure that all citizens are treated fairly and equally. However, in recent...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 5 years ago
IF YOU HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR A LONG TIME, YOU ARE VIRTUALLY DAMNED, WELL IN THE EYES OF SOME EMPLOYERS! If you are unemployed for a long period of time, BEWARE! According to employment ads, many employers prefer to hire people who are currently employed over people who have been...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|