jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

Google Adsense

1. JustLivingOnline profile image81
    JustLivingOnlineposted 3 years ago

I know Adsense will deny an application until there is sufficient content, with a minimum of 10 articles the recommended norm for applying.  What about age of account?  Does that come into play also?  Can someone with a lot of content be denied because their account is too new?

1. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure newness counts. I'd write more than 10 though.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi JLO,

We recommend having 20-25 Hubs of at least 800 words each before applying to AdSense. In some locations, there is also a 6 month waiting period, though it looks like you're located in the US, so that shouldn't be an issue.

JustLivingOnlineposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Christy.  I will wait until I have 20, which should be a couple months.  I am actually headed to SF in few weeks.  Anything I should hit that is off the beaten path?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image

Oh gosh, SF has so many great gems! What sorts of activities are you interested in?

I know about all the big things.  Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Muir Woods, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, ect.  What I really want tips on are things that a local would recommend.  Things you don't always read about.  Places to go off the beaten path, restaurants, brew pubs, bars, clubs, parks, neighborhoods, ect. that are quintessential San Francisco.   Or to look at it another way, experiences that would make for a good hub!

2. JustLivingOnline profile image81

PS- I did read your Mission District Hub and found it very informative.  Stuff like that is what I like!

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I'll send you a private message with some of my favorite recommendations. smile

awesome!  thanks.  Now I just need to figure out the private message function.  Haven't run into that yet.

You can send other Hubbers an email from the link on the Fan Mail section of their profile. It says "Send [Hubber Name] an email" just above his/her Fan Mail comments.

working