jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

TIP: Check the Black Box on Each Hub for Content Violations

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image81
    Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago

I wanted to provide a quick FYI on the automated content warnings that may appear on your Hubs. If you don't see the red skull icon next to a Hub in My Account > Hubs > Statistics, that does not mean that it is free of violations. The safest way to be sure is to check the black box at the top of each Hub for warnings. Generally, the violations that are not represented by the skull icon are less severe, but it's still a good idea to check if you have them.

Thanks to Gigglish for pointing this out!

1. Tim Bader profile image87
      Tim Baderposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for letting us know.
      Where is the black box visible - is it only in edit mode?

2. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Tim, the black box is viewable by only the Hub author in published/reader view.  In short, just go look at the actual Hubs as someone else might view them.

1. Tim Bader profile image87
      Tim Baderposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks relache,
      I can see a black bar across the top of my hubs, but all the ones I have seen so far only have the edit/stats/delete buttons on them.
      Does that mean that they have no warning against them, or am I missing something?

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image81
        Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It sounds like the Hubs you checked don't have any warnings. You can see screenshots of warning messages in this Learning Center entry if you want to double check. smile

2. relache profile image85
        relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The warnings say so in plain language, so if you are not seeing any, you are doing just fine.

3. Tim Bader profile image87
    Tim Baderposted 3 years ago

Thanks all, that's really helpful.

working