Many hubs of mine are Copied and No help from Google

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (23 posts)
  1. My Cook Book profile image61
    My Cook Bookposted 9 years ago

50 hubs of mine were copied and several complaints i made to google to remove that site. Ads are also running on that site, perhaps, they are money too may be. I am clueless how to tackle this. HP please help me, do something.

The site name: http:// myfood000 . blogspot . in

I remember, only one time this site content was removed and Ads too, now i again see the entire blog running successfully. Please Help Me out Friends.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 9 years ago
      My Cook Bookposted 9 years agoin reply to this

No use at all, i did that several times. Many DMCA complaints, only once i remember that blog was off. Now the entire thing is running with my content there.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I have found blogger very reliable in responding to DMCAs so long as you use the right link (not to Google, to Blogger specifically) and give them about a week to action it.  Is this the link you used and did you specific Blogger/Blogspot?

https://support.google.com/legal/troubl … 14905?rd=1

This is the link where i lodged complaint: https://support.google.com/legal/contac … ct=blogger

Do i need to report every link of the blog here in "Allegedly Infringing Material"??? Or that is enough if i give the entire blog name alone.

A valid DMCA needs to identify a specific infringing document by title and unique url.  A different filing for each document.

Tedious, but that is the law.

Yep now i got it, i saw 50 hubs copied. But i am only complaining the single link (Blog name alone), as there are 50 to complain... So, i will have to sit now and do the entire process again and enter all the 50 urls... Will do that again now.

3. LongTimeMother profile image91
    LongTimeMotherposted 9 years ago

Hello My Cook Book.
    I have found google to be very helpful. The site that stole your work is powered by blogger or blogspot, so google will take action to remove the offending pages.

Are you confident you know how to create a DMCA form with all the information they need to take action?  If so, create one of your DMCAs and email it to me (so I can see what it looks like.)

Then I'll email you back a direct email address where you can lodge it directly with their legal team. You'll have to cut and paste the offending pages (and your specific hubpages) on every DMCA you send them ... so be prepared to send them 50 separate emails. One for each page that has been copied.

I am not going to paste their email here because most people only have one or two problems at a time, and they can fill in the appropriate form and send it. However I appreciate that the process is very slow when you have to continually repeat the process. Cutting and pasting in emails is much faster.

Perhaps there's a problem with your DMCA wording. Send me one and I'll take a look.

Yes i just did, i hope this time they will remove that blog entirely.

To begin with they will only remove each post.  With enough complaints they will eventually remove the entire blog.

I remember, sometime that blog was off but now it was all back again with ads too. Now i made a complaint again.

2. LongTimeMother profile image91
        LongTimeMotherposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I checked my email and there's nothing from you, so I guess you are not accepting my offer ... and that's fine. However, you will have to lodge lots of DMCAs if you want to have the site removed. One complaint (even if it says they've stolen 50 of your hubs) will not achieve that. They'll only remove the one page mentioned in a correctly worded DMCA. It takes repeated complaints about the same site to have it shut down.

I have a busy day planned tomorrow, but I will check my email again when I get a chance just in case you decide to try emailing them repeatedly. smile

I can't see your email... Here is the message i got from Google,

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We have received your legal request. Google will only email you about this notice if we need additional clarification. If we comply with your notice in full and do not receive a counternotice, you will not receive any further emails about it from Google.

Please message me on Google Plus... I can reach you from there....

1. neosurk profile image86
            neosurkposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi My Cook Book,

Use this form: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools … &pli=1

You can submit all 50 URLs at the same time. So, it will be a time saver. I just had a blogger blog taken down, but it took more than 15 days for Google to do that. So don't give up just yet.

While you're at it, also submit the notice to Bing to remove the blog from its search results.

https://www.microsoft.com/info/FormForSearch.aspx

If both Google and Bing (which also includes Yahoo!) remove the site from appearing on their search results, there's virtually no way for people to find that blog. So even if Blogger.com does not delete the blog, it will not be able to manipulate your rankings on search.

4. Elearn4Life profile image75
    Elearn4Lifeposted 9 years ago

My post are all over the place also. Online you have little recourse to this scrupulous activity...  However you can compile your work into mini ebooks and upload to Amazon. This is not hard to do at all, they even have an easy bookcover maker.

This will not only make you a few bucks but give you more control over your content. It will blantently be plagurizing you can act upon.sign into Amazon go straight down to bottom of site and click on self publishing.

Amazon will let you know if they think some else is the owner of your content and when they do you can prove why it is yours arming you with the mighty Amazon as your assistant. Hope this helps.

Sounds great friend, may be i will look into it right now...

1. Elearn4Life profile image75
        Elearn4Lifeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Write an ebook and out your perpetrators and get paid. Ok...two wrongs don't make a right :-) Blessings on your journey.

I have a plan too, to publish an ebook infact. Thank you really, i will now plan for the same. Can i copy my own hubs which were published in here on HP and make an e-book?

Deleted

I just got that site, now i am going through the same. Thank you so much, i am having many content. I will now publish them all in there too. Or mostly i will make all new content and publish them all in there.

Do both! I'm happy and proud of you!!!

Thank you friend smile I am seeing the site now...

2. Elearn4Life profile image75

Yes you can. When they ask if you are the owner say yes and give your hubpage name. You will be just fine, I can tell.wink
            I do suggest you move the content around a bit or combine several hubs. Always give more to make them want more.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)