jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Earning on Hubpages

1. Rota profile image94
    Rotaposted 2 years ago

i'm till quite new to hubpages. I have published 4 hubs. I dont have a google adsense account. Am i only able to earn money through hubpages once I have a google adsense account? I thought that the hubpages earnings program didnt require a google adsense account...perhaps im mistaken. Do I need Google Adsense to even begin earning anything?

1. LeanMan profile image82
      LeanManposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you will need a Google adsense account before you can earn anything - look at the learning center and it will explain everything....

1. Rota profile image94
        Rotaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

cool. Just needed to be sure I wasn't missing something. Thankyou

2. Glenda Motsavage profile image81
    Glenda Motsavageposted 2 years ago

Yes, you will need a Google AdSense account to begin earning through HubPages, unless you happen to have your own Amazon Affiliate account.  In the meantime, keep writing, Rota - you have a nice little 'healthy food' niche started.  Simply add more content-rich articles, then somewhere around the '20' mark would be a good time to apply.  There is no known 'formula' for Google's approval, therefore, some Hubbers have applied and received approval with less than the recommended 20.  All the best to you!

1. Rota profile image94

Thank you for your very encouraging reply! I will keep at it.

3. pateluday profile image1
    pateludayposted 2 years ago

I think you will need ten featured hubs to qualify for Adsense.

1. Rota profile image94

Thank you Pateluday, I will at least have 10 hubs before I apply. I understand that the less content i have the more likelihood of not being approved for adsense. Appreciate your reply.

working