jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Deleted hub

1. dwelburn profile image96
    dwelburnposted 2 years ago

I just re-wrote my coffee hub and deleted the original. The new one is very different (hence the deletion rather than a simple re-write) but it does contain some material that is identical to the original. So does anyone know how long I need to wait before I can publish the new one without activating a duplicate content warning? Thanks.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image80
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

At least 1 week and then check to make sure that it is gone. Enter the title, or URL, of the previous one to see if it comes up.

2. profile image0
    ArtDivaposted 2 years ago

I wish I knew, also. Have reworked one of mine. Published, although still only one who sees it. Was propmted to enter my phone and a verification code. Other than this, think this is all there is to it, except the wait. New to hubpages, also.

3. lisavollrath profile image93
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

If you're using Google Webmaster Tools, you can deindex your hub there. It disappears within 24 hours.

4. dwelburn profile image96
    dwelburnposted 2 years ago

Thanks for your help with this. I just wondered if it might be different due to the fact that the original was actually on Hubpages. But I'll deindex it and publish the new one in a few days time.

working