jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

Adsense Application Accepted!

1. mjkamrul profile image80
    mjkamrulposted 3 years ago

Hi,
    I'm new to adsense and applied for adsense account 2 days ago. But today when I  checked my HP account I noticed my affiliate page ca-pub-********** as my id and status "active". So does it mean, they approved my adsense account? I also checked my google account and noticed my adsense is under review. So what does it mean? I would appreciate valuable experience from HP experts.

1. Thomas Chan profile image79
      Thomas Chanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

CONGRATS ON THAT!

2. dhimanreena profile image77
    dhimanreenaposted 3 years ago

Yes that's mean your account got approved. congrats

3. Cheeky Kid profile image91
    Cheeky Kidposted 3 years ago

That means you have been "partially" accepted. Now wait for a few more day and you'll be "fully" accepted. Congrats!

4. mjkamrul profile image80

Oh thanks God, it's really a great pleasure to me that I'll be able to participate on HP ad program.

1. Writer Fox profile image76
      Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations! It's a game changer.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

mjkarul: Don't forget to get your Pay Pal Account and do tax information for HP if you have not done it yet!

6. Shades-of-truth profile image88
    Shades-of-truthposted 3 years ago

Congratulations, mjkamrul! I am still waiting, but delighted to hear your good news!

UPDATE: I just checked, after I congratulated you, and it appears mine is now active also. YEA!

7. mjkamrul profile image80

I'm somewhat shocked getting an email from adsense association that they've disapproved my account after second review which was active in 2 days ago with publisher ID. Reason is --- insufficient content though I've 33 featured hub and I'm here 11 months+. How's frustrating!

Do you have at least 20 Hubs which were all published at least six months ago?

8. mjkamrul profile image80

No, I actually 4 hubs published six months ago, may it be a reason for not approving my adsense account?

Yeah, that's the reason.  Now, wait six months and apply again. 

In the meantime, you can publish articles at places like InfoBarrel and other sites where you don't need your own AdSense account and start earning from AdSense immediately.

9. mjkamrul profile image80

Oh, then I'll try to continue and apply again after six months. Thank you a lot for great info.

Cool.  You'll eventually be approved.  There are lots and lots of Hubbers from India with approved AdSense accounts!

10. Shades-of-truth profile image88
    Shades-of-truthposted 3 years ago

What a letdown...I was so sorry to come back and read that they gave your account a second review and "changed their minds".

working