jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Add a new Category

1. islandangler profile image61
    islandanglerposted 2 years ago

I recently was browsing through the questions section and since I am a passionate aviator, I went over to look for an Aviation section.  I was surprised to see that there is none.  I have also double checked through the aviation tree. 

Appreciate if you can add an Aviation and Aerospace category where aviators like us can easily post to smile

Thanks and Regards
    S

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi islandangler,

We do have a category for Aeronautics and Astronautics. Would this Topic suit your needs?

2. islandangler profile image61

Hi Christy,

Thanks for your prompt reply. 

I have seen the Aeronautics and Astronautics section already but I think it is more geared towards space. I personally think another topic aviation should come under recreation or Autos and Aircraft.  With subheadings such as Aeroplanes, Helicopters etc..

Anyways just my ideas

I see what you mean. I'm not sure if I'll have time to get to it today, but within the next couple days, I'll take a closer look at our Topics and see what I can do about adding something more suitable. smile

1. islandangler profile image61
        islandanglerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Not in a hurry smile Cheers though and have a nice eve

You can now find Aviation under Education and Science>Aviation. When it gets 20+ Featured Hubs in it, a new Topic Page will show up, but you can start categorizing your Hubs there now. Once it gets a lot of Hubs in it, we'll expand it out into relevant subtopics.

3. islandangler profile image61

WOW!  That was quick smile Thanks

working