jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

One of my quizzes on one of my Hubs was taken on another site (not HP)

1. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 2 years ago

So I'm reviewing one of my old Hubs and decide to check the quiz statistics on the quiz on that Hub and it says that the quiz was taken x amount of times, zero times on Hubpages, x amount of times on another site.

Just wondering where and how that quiz appears elsewhere. I think I'm okay with it, just wondering how that happens; that a quiz on a Hub on Hubpages is taken somewhere else, on another site.

1. neosurk profile image90
      neosurkposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think someone took the code to embed the quiz into his/her website. It's just like embedding YouTube videos as far as I can say.

Oh. And are you a Squidoo transfer? Because that might also explain "amount of times on another site."

1. NateB11 profile image93
        NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

That makes sense, I bet that's exactly what happened; they embedded the quiz on another site.

No, not a Squidoo transfer. Been writing mostly here at HP and was reviewing an old Hub. I did have a Squidoo account with not many articles that I transferred but it isn't this account.

1. neosurk profile image90
          neosurkposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh okay. Someone liked your quiz so much that he wanted his audience to take it. It's a big deal that you write engaging and entertaining posts. If you write to the HP team, may be they can help you find out what website is using it.

working