jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

FIXED: Tabs on STATS in HUBS stuck on TOTAL

1. Glenn Stok profile image94
    Glenn Stokposted 2 years ago

If that title sounds confusing, here's what's happening as a new bug that just started today...

When I go into any hub and click on the "stats" tab, it starts off with the "total" sub tab displayed as usual. But then when I click on any other sub tab (Day, Week, Month, Search, Metrics, or eBay) it stays in the "total" tab.

I'm noticing that a # appears appended to the URL, which forces it to the top of the page. Not sure if that's a clue to the problem or not.

1. relache profile image85
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This sounds just like the recent collapse of the Squidoo redirects.  Suddenly the system here added a trailing slash to every URL and broke the redirects.

1. Glenn Stok profile image94
        Glenn Stokposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Maybe it is related. But a pound sign and a slash are used for different purposes, when used correctly. A pound sign at the end of a URL is used in HTML to make browsers to go to the top of the page, which is why a few things broke yesterday. But they are fixed today. Only the group management page is still broken.

2. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 2 years ago

I thought I'd seen a post similar to this one, from in the last few days, but now it's nowhere to be found.

3. Glenn Stok profile image94
    Glenn Stokposted 2 years ago

It seems to be the same thing that is affecting people who can't post comments. Again, it's the # being added to the URL - making it go to the top of the page instead of executing the feature being requested. See http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/128068

4. LongTimeMother profile image96
    LongTimeMotherposted 2 years ago

Same problem here, Glenn. The whole waiting, processing etc notice shows - but the day stats still don't show.

Closed to reply

working