jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: All about Walkie-Talkies

1. Shehabzaza profile image61
    Shehabzazaposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub All about Walkie-Talkies. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. maryjenga11 profile image76
      maryjenga11posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I read your article. Here are my suggestiins-I would put the "benefits" near top & the "best" near bottom of article. I didn't see any links( like to Amazon). There is a big space in middle of article, & I think you need more pictures. I think you covered things about the product nicely. This is my  opinion & I didn't read anybody else's yet.

2. maryjenga11 profile image76
      maryjenga11posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Also, how about putting in a "table capsule" about the different features of different walkie talkies. Have you read about a "stellar hub"?  If you need free pictures, Pixabay & Morguefile have them.

1. Stacie L profile image88
        Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Looks like there was a double post , as I gave my suggestions.Hope they were helpful.

2. Ramkitten2000 profile image95
    Ramkitten2000posted 2 years ago

Well, the very first thing I noticed and couldn't get past was the fact that you have many -- mostly -- run-on sentences and a number of grammatical errors as well. The entire text could use a thorough proofreading.

To be honest, when I come across those types of issues and to that extent, it's difficult for me to concentrate on the actual content.

3. Ramkitten2000 profile image95
    Ramkitten2000posted 2 years ago

Oh, the image you've used ... I see you've linked to Google search results rather than the specific source of the image. Is that image in the public domain (no credit required)? Is it under a Creative Commons license (credit required)? If neither -- if it doesn't give specific permission for use and/or states "All Right Reserved" -- then you'd need to obtain permission to use it.

I see that quite a lot around here, actually. HubPages does not seem to stress the importance of proper image usage as much as other sites do.

Closed to reply

working