jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Payday?

1. Sharlee01 profile image82
    Sharlee01posted 2 years ago

Has anyone got paid this month? I have $ dollars earned, so thought I would get paid??? This $76.00 was made over two months. Please don't tell me if one does not reach the $50.00 a month pay out it goes to Hubpabes. That would be too much for me to handle.... LOL

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

No.  I did, however, get paid Jan. 28, for earnings from HPads in Dec. and Amazon in Nov.

Your earnings will remain there until it totals at least $50 as of the end of the prior month (2 months previous for Amazon earnings).

2. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Here's the payment schedule:
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

3. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Payments took place on the 28th, which is the regular payday.

2. Amie Says profile image77
    Amie Saysposted 2 years ago

If I understand this correctly, you get paid on the 28th of the month after you reach $50. So if I reached $50 by February 28, I would get that money on March 28th?

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you earn enough by the end of the month (in this case, Feb 28) then you would get paid on March 28, but it does depend on how you earned the money, since there is a delay in Amazon and eBay earnings. That is why looking at the chart that was referenced already is necessary.

1. Amie Says profile image77
        Amie Saysposted 2 years ago in reply to this

My Amazon payments are going through HP, so I don't have to worry about that. I doubt I'll be accepted to eBay, since everyone says it is nearly impossible now, so all I have to be concerned with it Adsense and the HP ad program.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
          Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There is a delay in the earnings from Amazon even if you are going through the HP Amazon program.

working