jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

did you like my first hub?

1. profile image60
    growithmeposted 2 years ago

HEy all im here to get constructive criticism on my first hub,it has a hub score of 61. Its bases on easy writing websites to earn on 2015

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hubs should be checked for spelling, puntuation, grammar and factual content. Other than that it was OK.

1. relache profile image86
        relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That was beautifully phrased, Rochelle.

2. Hicks Days profile image61
        Hicks Daysposted 2 years ago in reply to this

very well said smile

2. Nastya Bronnikova profile image61
      Nastya Bronnikovaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm a fellow newbie, so I don't have a perfect grasp on all the specifics of the scoring process yet. But, speaking as a reader, capitalization and missing spaces do make your hub harder to read. It seems pretty informative and well-researched though, maybe just polishing it a little would do the trick. Good luck!

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image91
      Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It needs major work to be featured and successful. At this time, the hub is not featured. You can find a lot of help in the Learning Center. I suggest you review and read all the information HubPages has provided for us there, at:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

Plus, ALL images must have attributions and be in the Public Domain or Creative Commons.

Welcome to HubPages and best of luck to you.

2. revolutionbjj profile image89
    revolutionbjjposted 2 years ago

Yeah, for sure - just take a few minutes and go through and capitalize every sentence.  That alone would make a huge difference.

3. profile image60

Thank you hick days

4. profile image60

Thanks frank,natsya,revolutionbj,doyle for taking time out to help me. By all your constructive criticisms im inspired to give a little more effort on grammer and spellings,and giving more time to make it readable.Thanks again.

working