jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Payday?

1. Brie Hoffman profile image63
    Brie Hoffmanposted 2 years ago

Since payday is on a Saturday will we be paid on Monday?

2. relache profile image91
    relacheposted 2 years ago

There have been paydays on the weekends plenty of times in the history of HubPages.  Why would it suddenly not happen now?

3. Sed-me profile image83
    Sed-meposted 2 years ago

PAYDAY?!
    Here comes that dime they owe me! Been waiting 4 months for that.

1. paradigm search profile image60
      paradigm searchposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Write a how-to article from the heart. It works. big_smile

4. tlcs profile image46
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

Pay-day what's that?! smile

5. ChristinS profile image98
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

It comes on the 28th of every month no matter what day.  In 3 years, I've only seen it not come on that day maybe twice.

1. relache profile image91
      relacheposted 2 years agoin reply to this

In eight years I've only got one single record of a timing problem where the payday was delayed that was not announced ahead of time.

What's really interesting is that ever since that one unannounced problem, there has been one specific HubPages user who has chosen to post every single month ahead of payday, casting doubt and hinting that there may be a problem when in fact, there is not.

1. ChristinS profile image98
        ChristinSposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes and she's been here long enough to know better sadly.  I don't even remember it being unannounced when it was late - that's how unconcerned I was since HP is always so reliable.

6. aesta1 profile image82
    aesta1posted 2 years ago

I think I'll have my first pay out. Hoping...

7. Brie Hoffman profile image63

No need for bullying..I just asked a simple question!

8. Brie Hoffman profile image63

I would like to politely ask that those who choose to be critical and/or sarcastic please refrain from posting on my forum questions.  Since it annoys you so much I would prefer that you find other posts to spend  your time on.

9. Lee Hansen profile image54
    Lee Hansenposted 2 years ago

Google has already sent payments out for Adsense to publishers. There should be no reason to worry about HP making payment on the scheduled date (2/28) if historically it's always been transferred on that date.

working