jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Best Online Dating Sites List For You Dude

1. Havivi profile image60
    Haviviposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Best Online Dating Sites List For You Dude. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I take it that English is not your first language?  Maybe you do not know that you can not go to those sites and take images and use them elsewhere on the internet?

Haviviposted 2 years ago in reply to this

thanks for your feedback, I've revised it ^_^

1. colorfulone profile image88
          colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Um...what did you revise?

remove img source link, so it's not counted as spammy anymore, Did I do the right thing ?

2. Paul Maplesden profile image87
    Paul Maplesdenposted 2 years ago

Havivi, thanks for requesting feedback, having taken a look at your hub, please do take this feedback constructively:

- I do not believe that English is your first language as there are a number of errors in your sentence structure, spelling, word choice and punctuation
    - Your introduction is not clear and straightforward enough and does not make a clear point as to what the rest of your hub will provide to the reader
    - The review of each of the dating sites is very short and although you do provide information on the sites, it is not clear

I would recommend the following:

- As Hubpages requires a high quality of English writing, you may want to improve your English use elsewhere. Unfortunately, until your standard of English improves significantly, it is unlikely that you will pass the QAP process and subsequently your hubs will not be featured on the site
    - Once you have achieved this, you can then address the other issues with your hub

I hope that this is helpful to you.

Yes, I'm, thank you so much for your feedback, wish me luck on my hubpost camp

working