jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

It seems we're in a new reporting pattern

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago

For several days now I have noticed that stats apparently are updated one time during the wee hours and do not update again until it is past midnight again.  I know there are no guarantees about updates, but I am finding it bothersome to not be able to access fast, specific info about readership.  Yes, I use analytics, but I do not get the same information, comparatively speaking, as I get on the stats page.  I really wish the team would go back to doing this the way they used to, with updates occurring several times per day.  I find it much easier to analyze my articles that way.

1. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The stats just updated.

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
        Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Mine haven't yet. It must be not everyone is on the same schedule.

1. colorfulone profile image89
          colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Really! That would be odd. My stats have updated again since I posted here 16 hours ago.

TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Mine updated during the night, but it has now been  5 hours since the last update.  Seems to be a little quirky.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image80
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

Perhaps they have changed the time that everyone receives the updates to cut down the amount of time to get everyones done in. There also seems to be many new members joining these days and I believe that the Hubs are being written faster than they used to be.

TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's hard to tell what is going on.  All I know is that I miss having the constant updates...a lot!

working