jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Amazon sales

1. James M Becher profile image53
    James M Becherposted 2 years ago

Is there any way to find out which Amazon products sale?   I found that I had an Amazon sale that made $0.88, and I went on my Amazon affiliate site to check and it has no sales listed--probably too soon to post there.  I'd just like to know what sold--whether it was one of my books or another product.  On Squidoo, they used to let us know right away what sold.   Why does HP keep this info. secret?

1. bravewarrior profile image95
      bravewarriorposted 2 years agoin reply to this

James, go into your account (HP account), click on earnings, then Amazon sales report. There you'll find the items sold, quantities, earnings, and date shipped.

1. ologsinquito profile image93
        ologsinquitoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I wish we had more information on Amazon products before they are shipped. If something isn't shipped I'd like to know if it was returned.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

@James, @bravewarrior has pointed you in the right direction. http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2725855
      That Amazon Sales Report will display sales that occurred during your share of impressions. If it occurred during the HubPages share if impressions, then it will not be on that report.

1. ologsinquito profile image93
        ologsinquitoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Matthew, is there anything you can do about giving us more information about returns? I've had a lot of products that didn't ship, and I want to know why. I don't want to leave the HP Amazon program, and I'm hoping this can be resolved. Thanks for your help.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image74
          Matthew Meyerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The information we receive from Amazon related to the HP Amazon program does not indicate why a product didn't ship or was returned.
          If an item is returned or not shipped it will be reflected as a negative amount in the Amazon earnings report.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years agoin reply to this

This info would not be on your Amazon affiliate site if you signed up to sell through your HP account...they are two different accounts.  The HP account pays more, so most of us use it.  You can find the info you seek, if you sold via the HP account, by going to your Earnings and then Amazon Sales Report.  This will show what you sold, when you sold it, the selling price, your percentage and your earnings.  It will not show a sale if the item was returned or not paid for.

2. ologsinquito profile image93
    ologsinquitoposted 2 years ago

This is definitely on my HP Amazon account. But there is no way to know if something is returned, except that it doesn't ship. I seem to be having a lot of items that don't ship. I'd still like to see what was sold, even if it doesn't ship, and if it was returned.

3. ologsinquito profile image93
    ologsinquitoposted 2 years ago

Hi Matthew, I'm not seeing any negatives. Instead, about 6 percent of the items sold through my links do not ship. This is high.

working