jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How can you improve traffic to raise Hubberscore?

1. Engelta profile image73
    Engeltaposted 2 years ago

I have done literally everything I could: I am active on Hubpages, I promote my hubs on twitter or insta or sometimes even tumblr, I have new readers everyday, and new followers every two days as well, I have written new hubs, I get positive comments or thumbs up... I don't know what I am doing wrong :S
    This one http://engelta.hubpages.com/hub/How-do- … -attention
    is a hub I have worked on a lot and promoted a lot, but it has not raised :S Maybe is the writing? Because English is not my native language.. Can you possibly help me by pointing out my mistakes? Thank you smile)

1. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think SEO keyword research is the best way. Have to use good keyphrases particularly in the title of the Hub; keyphrases that have high search volume (people using it to search on the Web) and don't have tough competition.  Search engine traffic is still the best traffic, I think. Tends to make more money too.

Engeltaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think I will have to work on that !

2. ShelleyHeath profile image79
    ShelleyHeathposted 2 years ago

Hey There,

Not sure how long you've been posting for, however when I asked in the forums many hubbers told me that it can take a few months for your hubs to index with Google, so it may be that yours are yet to see the traffic that this will bring?

Engeltaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think it has come because I have not payed much attention to making my hubs attractive to Google search.. Anyway, thank you for answering. I wish you all the bests smile

3. ShelleyHeath profile image79
    ShelleyHeathposted 2 years ago

Actually sorry scrap that I can see you have the 1,000,000 view accolade, which is super impressive! It seems that your hubs must be gathering quite some SEO traction already.

working