First Annual Hubber Hangout Meet

Jump to Last Post 51-66 of 66 discussions (197 posts)
  1. cindyvine profile image81
    cindyvineposted 10 years ago

Hey Sandman, How can you ask who is Cindyvine?????

1. profile image0
      C. C. Riterposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I saw that before retiring and was goin' to tell him. ha, he'd probably forget anyway. no, he's cool has an ordeal with his poor wife to  deal with. We'll get him straight tho'.

2. sassychic profile image60
    sassychicposted 10 years ago

Im in! sounds fun! I'd love it! hmmm is there anything I need to pack? This ought to be good! What Month what day?

3. ilovehubbing profile image61
    ilovehubbingposted 10 years ago

Sounds fun, do you have a data yet?

Any one in SF fancy getting together?

Murray

4. Pest profile image76
    Pestposted 10 years ago

I wont have any definite details until later this Fall.  All are welcome.  I would like to have the thing this late summer but I have a class re-union and most people need more time to put in for time off from work....etc, etc. 

** edit ** you must also join my fan club to be a VIP member!  big_smile

1. profile image0
      jjrubioposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Already a fan!!! Hey wheres AE???

1. Pest profile image76
        Pestposted 10 years agoin reply to this

She is here somewhere.  trying to lose me!  I have been following her around the pages!!!  smile

5. Mighty Mom profile image84
    Mighty Momposted 10 years ago

I'm from Sac. I'd be happy to caravan with you, Marty!

Pest -- is this going to be anything like Woodstock? I missed it the first time around so have high hopes for this gathering of free hub love! MM

1. Pest profile image76

I was hoping for the "free love" theme, but my love will cost you $7.50.  Momma is charging $15.00 so I am undercutting her by NEERLY half!

6. Mighty Mom profile image84

I'm from Sac. I'd be happy to caravan with you, Marty!

Pest -- is this going to be anything like Woodstock? I missed it the first time around so have high hopes for this gathering of free hub love! MM

7. AEvans profile image77
    AEvansposted 10 years ago

Momma is charging $15.00 ? Well at least she brought it down last time I knew it was $25.00 she is now offering deepppp discounts. big_smile

1. profile image0

AE- whats up girl???

1. AEvans profile image77
        AEvansposted 10 years agoin reply to this

So where did Pest go??? mmmmmm..... he is in Australia with the warmth of the son and the waves on his pawss...lollolol big_smile

1. Pest profile image76

Nahhh i am here in Minnesota with the cold mud and snow.  Dingle berries the size of boulders formed from the soil cling to every orifice of my furry body!

1. profile image0

GROSS!!

We thought you were panning for gold in the black hills somewhere, we were getting ready to report you to the lost and found...lolololo big_smile

1. profile image0

goodnite all...

goodnite, lollipop dreamsm...smile

8. Zsuzsy Bee profile image88
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 10 years ago

This is very hard to resist. Can I come too? I'd be more then happy to share my Nigerian wealth that should be delivered to my house any day now.

1. Pest profile image76

Isn't that coming to my account.  i did after all send all of the info you requested.

9. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 10 years ago

Goodnight all. love to many and sweet dreams a plenty. uh, don't let the fleas bite Pest

10. Pest profile image76
    Pestposted 10 years ago

1964human is Pest's 200th fan!   Show us what she has won Bob!

"Certainly Pest!   '64 you have won this lovely set of used Tupperware!  Circa 1976.  This lovely set comes with warped lids as well as containers.  But wait!  there is more to this set than meets the eye!  This mismatched set also comes with spaghetti stains from 1979, 1984, and 2001!  the stains have been repeatedly microwaved into the plastic and are guaranteed to never wash out!"

"Is that all 1964 has won?"

"No Pest! There is more!"  Along with this set is this microwavable bacon rack.  yeeees, 64, now you can enjoy nuclear crisp bacon any time of the day!  BUT wait! you can't nuke the bacon with out...... A new very used microwave range!  this model comes complete with floor braces and its very own micro mits!  The 750 pound model is easily installed by any licensed contractor, this model is a beaut, Pest!  to care for your new range we have also include eighty years of turtle wax microwave cleaner"
    "All of this is yours 1964human for being Pest's 200th fan!"

See I told you people that you would not be sorry for becoming my fan!  big_smile

11. Mighty Mom profile image84

You're making the rest of us look bad, there Pest. I didn't give out any prizes to my fans. Dang. I wish I'd thought of that.
    Oh well.
    Hey -- I sure hope 1964Human comes to the hubberfest. We'll need a lot of tupperware, dontcha think?

1. Pest profile image76

I know, right?  i gave away all of my good stuff!

12. Pest profile image76
    Pestposted 10 years ago

I am not joking about this one...So BUMP!!!!

13. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 10 years ago

Can I come? I'm going to dig through this thread and find out where its at...

14. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 10 years ago

it better not be pabst beer in the kegs or I'm not going

15. gwendymom profile image74
    gwendymomposted 10 years ago

How did I miss all of this. I read to bring condoms, just what kind of meeting is this?

1. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
      GeneriqueMediaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Its hard to say...but it sounds like it leads to double secret probation!

16. MissJamieD profile image68
    MissJamieDposted 9 years ago

Hey, this'll only be a hop, skip, and a jump from me.........count me in for sure:)

I'd love to meet Hubbers!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)