jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: My Experience for A Home Mortgage Loan Refinancing

1. chateaudumer profile image85
    chateaudumerposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub My Experience for A Home Mortgage Loan Refinancing Application. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 2 years ago

With this Hub, it's clear that dozens of broken or irrelevant links are the issue.

You might want to really review how the Hub tool works.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago

You have far, far too many links - and none of them work!   That's the obvious reason why it failed.

What were the links meant to be for?   If you're linking "credit report" to a page explaining what a credit report is, don't.  That's not allowed.  If you're going to put links in your Hub, you can link ONLY to sites which provide further information on the subject of your Hub. 

Readers don't like to be confronted with a sea of blue links - be sparing.

However, I wonder if it would pass, even if you fixed the links.  It's a very personal Hub - why do you think anyone else cares about the tiny details of how you got approved?   Could you rewrite the Hub so it provides a helpful road map to others on the process - what to do, what to avoid, what you wished you had done etc?

1. chateaudumer profile image85
      chateaudumerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Marissa thank you for your feedback. Have a Great Day!

working