jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What has happened to the Amazon Module?

1. PaigSr profile image45
    PaigSrposted 2 years ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12600149.jpg
    When I edit my  Hubs the module is there. But when I add a new product and publish it is still not on the screen. This seams to be with all of my Hubs. Has anyone else seen this on theirs? Or is this a known issue that I am not aware of?

2. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

do you have an ad blocker running by chance? That is often the culprit smile

PaigSrposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Good call. I am able to use another browser with no issues and another computer with the same browser with no issues. Now all I have to do is figure out what is blocking in FireFox and go from there. Thanks for making me think and look.

1. ChristinS profile image93
        ChristinSposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you hit ctrl shift a in firefox it will pull up your add-ons that are installed and you'll probably find the culprit there. good luck and glad it was something simple.

PaigSrposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Ctrl shift A for add-ons.
          And the bad add on is or was - Adblock Plus. Also known as ABP. It has now been removed. Again thank you for the help pointing me in the right direction. Its always the obvious ones I tend to overlook.

1. ChristinS profile image93
            ChristinSposted 2 years ago in reply to this

ABP has the lovely benefit that you can disable it on specific sites and leave it running on others - I use ABP myself, but disable it on HubPages.  It can be a handy addon indeed when visiting sites that are too heavy on advertising.

working