jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

RESOLVED:Anyone Else Have $0 in Earnings Report for Thursday, Sept 3?

1. Kylyssa profile image99
    Kylyssaposted 2 years ago

Despite getting views similar to those I got on September second and September fourth, my dashboard shows I made zero dollars on September third. Amazon sales for the day are normal (great, actually), but there's no dollar amount for the ad program.

Are there days when the CPM is zero?

1. gmwilliams profile image87
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes I did also.  When I saw my earnings, I thought I have lost my touch, really!  Now I know that it isn't just me. WHEW!

2. Kristen Howe profile image86
    Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

I've gotten that too. A while ago, I had a day when I made nothing. Then when I checked hours later, it was updated with a dollar/cent amount. I believe it was like a bit more than ten cents. So maybe it'll be updated later on this holiday weekend with the right amount.

3. Astralrose profile image91
    Astralroseposted 2 years ago

I got zero earnings on that day, too. I just didn't bother much about it. Now, this thread had got me thinking what happened or was it really the dryest day.

4. paradigm search profile image61
    paradigm searchposted 2 years ago

This has happened a few times in the past. I always decided to wait a few days before poking HP with a stick; so far, said stick has never been needed. big_smile

1. sallybea profile image100
      sallybeaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Everything looks normal though this did happen once in the past and don't think it was every resolved in spite of a couple of us asking a few times about it.

Sallybea, you are right.  Everything has been resolved.  Well, at least for me.  Thank you for alerting us.  God bless and have a lovely day.  I am awake, still waiting for my Amazon delivery of 2 rraw cuisine books and 1 Nordic cookbook.

5. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

It's pretty normal, happens all the time. It'll eventually update and catch up.

6. Glenn Stok profile image100
    Glenn Stokposted 2 years ago

I also noticed zero for that day when I checked yesterday. But I figured it was just a delay with updating the database, and that it would resolve itself. It did. Today it's showing what I would expect.

Good for all.

7. Chriswillman90 profile image98
    Chriswillman90posted 2 years ago

Yup it looks like whatever glitch there was is now fixed. I'm actually impressed how much faster errors are getting fixed from the stats to the earnings.

8. Kylyssa profile image99
    Kylyssaposted 2 years ago

It all looks peachy today. HP's earnings dashboard has been so bug-free for me that it took me by surprise.

Closed to reply

working