jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Man o'Man!

1. RKHenry profile image79
    RKHenryposted 8 years ago

My traffic has been really low today.  Like scary low [32].  Don't laugh, it ain't funny.  Well maybe it is, but, is it just me that's stinking so badly or is anyone else's numbers low today?

2. Herald Daily profile image75
    Herald Dailyposted 8 years ago

Well, mine is scary low, but I chock that up to being new.

Hope your traffic is back soon!

RKHenryposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Herald Daily, I'm a big fan of yours.  I love your travel hubs.  I feel like I'm sitting right there, my feet up, eating pizza and having fun.  As soon as the world seeks you out, you'll be famous.  You have a great writing style.  Like I said, I enjoy your hubs very much.smile

1. Herald Daily profile image75
        Herald Dailyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Why thank-you, RK!  That's very nice of you to say.  May I return the compliment? 

I read your hub about the Ocean's Color last night and I thought it was great!  People will hopefully stop polluting the waters that those beautiful creatures live in after reading it.

I don't know where you got the photos to accompany the article, but wow!  I read the photo credits and thought, "RK must know the National Geographic photographer!"  smile

Aw Shucks!tongue  thanks

You're welcome!  smile

3. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 8 years ago

Well, it kind of does freak me out that my author score goes up and down so much--I figure its about all the poetry and photography--not unique content (?)

But that's all right.  After working all day, that is sometimes all I feel like writing or doing.

Yeah, traffic appears a little low, too.  ?  Maybe just 'cuz its Thursday. wink

Lita, I hope so.

4. Everyday Miracles profile image84
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

I'm going to give the Ocean's Color hub a shot tomorrow when I can see straight. The end of the evenings are killing my contact lenses and making it hard to see. I'm still getting used to them from last Saturday.

I also wanted to mention that I had a slight drop in overall traffic today as well. It wasn't a huge drop, just a few visits across all of my hubs (and it might have been mine that dropped), but I think over time we newcomers will notice an overall drop on certain days of the week.

I guess that makes sense.  Any business has times that are either busy or slow.

2. RKHenry profile image79

I find your hubscore, for a beginner amazing.  I'm still a beginner myself, and I'm jealous.  I'd be happy to poke your eyes out for you.lol  you do know I'm just teasing........NOT! sorry, my bad.:wink:

5. Everyday Miracles profile image84
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

Yes.... Internet use, particularly in the summer, drops on the weekends, for example.

working