jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (12 posts)

FIXED: Some product capsules not showing in published Hub

1. iijuan12 profile image87
    iijuan12posted 23 months ago

A number of my hubs are missing most of their amazon modules. What happened? I didn't remove them. I am a bit concerned about my hubs getting changed without my knowledge or consent. I write lesson plans for teachers and use amazon modules to post the books that will be used in the lesson plan, so my amazon modules are all relevant to my pages. I know I have large enough word counts to cover the number of amazon models I have on each page, and I did not have more than 2 modules together. Did I miss a new announcement about random amazon module eliminations, or might this be a technical glitch that I need to report?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image73
      Matthew Meyerposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Do you have ad-blocker software of some kind?
      In most cases when a product capsule is blocked that is the cause.
      Here is the related FAQ
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#product-capsule-missing

iijuan12posted 23 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for the suggestion! I looked at some of the pages on a different browser that doesn't have an ad-blocker, and the amazon modules still aren't appearing.  Only my first two amazon modules appear.  The rest are missing.    Here's one of pages at which this is occurring:  http://iijuan12.hubpages.com/hub/skelet … ar-systems .

Thanks for sharing the details.
          I did some testing in Windows 10 using Firefox and Chrome.
          In Firefox I see 2 fewer product capsule than I do in Chrome.

I have shared this information with our engineering team so hopefully they can determine the issue.

If you could let us know a bit more about what you ae seeing that might be helpful as well, as I am missing them in Firefox, but see them in Chrome.

Are you seeing different capsules not displaying?
          If so, which ones do you not see in the published Hubs?

2. Matthew Meyer profile image73

So it looks like it may have been a caching issue that has since resolved itself.
          Can confirm that you are seeing all of the product capsules now?

The amazon modules are still missing.  I continue to only see the first 2 modules, but the rest are not there.

Thanks for the follow up.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and restarting your browser?

It's still not working completely.  I cleared my browser cache and restarted my browser.  The amazon modules are showing up on some of my pages (such as the one above), but are not showing up on many of my other hubs.  This is one that only has the first two showing up but not the additional ones:  http://iijuan12.hubpages.com/hub/solar- … onomy-unit

Thank you so much for your patient assistance in this matter!  I really appreciate it!

Nevermind. They are now showing up again.  Thank you so much!

Glad to help. Thanks to the information you provided our engineering team is working to address the issue.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image73

We deployed a fix for this issue so all (not hidden) Amazon product capsules for which there is a product match should now show properly again.

Thank you so much!

Closed to reply

working