Increasing the Dimensions of the Hub List Box in Edit Groups

1. eugbug profile image99
    eugbugposted 2 years ago

Ok, I deserve a "Duh" for not noticing that hubs can be dragged around and re-arranged in the edit group list box so that one can choose which two hubs are displayed as "More in this Series" when someone views a hub!  Anyway could the dimension of the list be increased or even scroll when hubs are dragged? If a list is long, on my browser it doesn't scroll automatically when a hub is dragged above the list box.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think I see what you are talking about, but let me make sure.

You are editing a Hub group.
      Dragging the Hub to arrange them only allows you to move up a few positions each time as the scroll on the left doesn't move with a Hub move.

I agree that it would be easier to use if the window would scroll up or down while you are moving a Hub and will share this suggestion with our engineering team.

In the meantime, there is an (albeit clunky) workaround where you should be able to move the Hub a few positions, change the scroll on the right side and then move a few more positions and repeat until you find the location you want

1. eugbug profile image99
        eugbugposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Matthew! Yes that's it.
        The "clunky" method you suggest is how I'm working around it at the moment.

working