jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Free Market for the Children: The Much Needed Estab

1. Skyler Saunders profile image82
    Skyler Saundersposted 23 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Free Market for the Children: The Much Needed Establishment of Capitalism in China. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 23 months ago in reply to this

A short opinion piece that is pure text is unlikely to pass QAP these days.  You can beef it up with some history of the one-child policy, and use public domain image sources like Pixabay to find a few photos.   Some people insist you need polls and videos to pass QAP and be featured, but that's not true.  Though if you happen find a video that really adds value, by all means include it.

Skyler Saundersposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your honest feedback.  I appreciate your candid nature.

2. Elsie Hagley profile image82
      Elsie Hagleyposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Just had a quick look at your hubs before commenting on this one.
      You do a lot of writing, I think you should try breaking it up, more text modules as it is hard to read and I lose concentration as I think your readers will.
      Add some photos, starting with one at the very top, videos, polls etc to brighten your page.
      Hope this is helpful.

Skyler Saundersposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for noticing my Hub and what steps I could take to improve the others.  I truly appreciate it.

working