jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Spell Check not working

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image41
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago

I cannot edit my hubs by clicking the "Abc" option. Till recently I had used the 'Grammarly' software too for finding correction. But now that also not working. Is there any change with the 'Spell Check' option?  I am totally confused and clueless.  Please help me.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi sunilkunnoth,

Are you still experiencing this problem? I have checked the HubTool and it looks like misspelled words are still being underlined as they should be when this tool is used.

sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I am still experiencing this issue Please let me know how can I resolve this problem?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Could you please email us at team@hubpages.com with a screenshot showing what happens when you use the spell check feature? That will help us look into things further. Thanks!

sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Christy Kirwan, Thank you so much for your help. I will do as requested.

2. Twilight Lawns profile image82
    Twilight Lawnsposted 2 years ago

Sunil. I never use the Hub spell checking tool, as it will pick up American spelling, and as I am English and write in English UK, I find that the tool picks me up on words such as colour, traveller, theatre, and so on.
    I write using Windows and use the English UK tool.

working