jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Congratulations Pregnant Pink or Blue

1. Elsie Hagley profile image81
    Elsie Hagleyposted 21 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Congratulations Pregnant Pink or Blue. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. MGWriter profile image68
      MGWriterposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Hi Elsie

Your post is very interesting.  The idea of a list of questions is a plus.  The questions stimulate conversations, which should encourage more interest.  I really like what you wrote.  The only differenceI might make is to make two or more hubs to possibly stimulate activity.  I have found (not that I have that many followers), that they like the hubs that they can be lead quick and in sequence.  Your questions are all very insightful.

Elsie Hagleyposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, MGWriter, I have redone this hub, just removed the one Amazon at the bottom.
        If it doesn't get featured I will try making two hubs using the bottom half for a new hub.
        It may be still unfeatured as there will not be 1000 words.

1. MGWriter profile image68
          MGWriterposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Elsie this hub is good.  Please don't short-change yourself.  I don't always get mine featured, however I get experience.  This is how we learn.  Your work is good, just sit back and relax.  If for some reason it is not featured.  Let it sit for a week or month, then print it off and go somewhere other than at the computer (I like outside, but it is winter now) and take an object look.

Thanks for the encouraging words.
            I cannot for the life of me find out why it's not being featured.
            I will let it sit for a while, as you say, walk away from it.
            Thanks again.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image91
      Phyllis Doyleposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Hi Elsie. I am going to send you an email with some simple suggestions. Look for it in your personal email. smile

Thanks Phyllis for your help.
        I'm working on all your helpful information, still haven't finished, will try again today.

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image91
          Phyllis Doyleposted 21 months ago in reply to this

You are welcome, Elsie. Have fun!

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 21 months ago

I would suggest setting the quiz up as a quiz module and have it give a simple 'girl' or 'boy' response.  Then ask people to come back and fill out a survey as to whether it was right or wrong.

The quiz is cute, the other things, especially the lead in picture which is pixellated, are a distraction.  Then the title could be made better for SEO. Something like "The Old Wives test for whether you are pregnant with a girl or a boy'.

Thanks for your help, I will rename it as I felt it wasn't right, but was sure what to change it to, you have come up with the ideal one.
      Appreciate your time.

working