I have more that 1000 pageview, on my site blogforblogger.com, hubpages and other blogs. But no cliks on that please visit the site and please give me suggetion improve my earning.
- you will get your self banned from Adsense in short order if you suggest people "help" you like that - don't be so silly.
- your blog is about a technical topic- technical people don't click ads
- your blog is well written - why would I want to click an ad if I am busy reading your content
- your site is very poorly optimized I am seeing ads from travel to self-help - you should only show one post on the front page and that should be carefully optimized for your keyword
- can I suggest you read my recent hub - it may help you if you are willing to learn
-why are you blogging about adsense as you clearly know nothing about it?
There are 2 possible reasons:
1) adsene ID not set up correctly;
2) low-quality, non-targeted traffic.
I setup everything correctly, my blog content is unique and self written and also best. But I don't know why there is no click.
3) all those 1000 pageviews may all be from you?
I have google analytic and I can track all visitor, Most of from USA and Canada, Now 1345 and one click.
it takes time, so be patient.
Also, not a good idea to ask people in the forum to click ads.
After 1000 views, things start to take off a little.
BTW, is AdSense account showing 1000 impressions with 0 clicks? It's important, because 40% of hubviews go to HP share and do not contain your AdSense ads.
by lady rain6 years ago
My adsense earnings have reduced from dollars to only a few cents per month. Revenue used to average about 40 cents per click, now it is only one or two cents per click, if there is any click at all. Just wondering if...
by Deborah Turner6 years ago
How do I know if my Adsense is working? I have many views, but no clicks?I hope you will bare with me I am new at this and fear that perhaps I do not have it set up correctly. Any ideas, or advice would be...
by ngureco7 years ago
With 1000 Amazons Clicks With No Sales, If I Remove Amazons Ads, Would My Adsense Clicks Increase?
by Doctor J10 years ago
How long does it take to make money with hubpages? After 160 views on 10 hubs they tell me I have 0 clicks. Is something wrong?
by Steve Andrews7 years ago
Can it go against Google rules if they have deliberately done this thinking they are helping you? I am worried because I just had a comment posted saying "thumbs up and adsense."
by Daniel5 years ago
Here's something for you guys to consider, and I am simply reiterating a comment I made on another post. You need organic traffic to your Hubs! Why? If you are using adsense, or any other monetization method on...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.