jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Showcased Hubs

1. Jackie Lynnley profile image81
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 21 months ago

What is the advantage or importance of changing the hubs that are showcased? Is there certain ones you should put there other than holiday themes, etc? I just always let my newest ones run; is that not a good idea?

2. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 21 months ago

I don't really know the best approach Jackie, but apart from seasonal hubs like Christmas themes at that time of year, I tend to showcase hubs that are older or haven't had many views for awhile. When you have around 250 hubs those lower down your profile page often don't get seen so I think it helps to give them a boost to highlight them now and again.

Jackie Lynnleyposted 21 months ago in reply to this

I guess it is worth a try, John: I may change them all in the new year. Thanks!

3. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 20 months ago

Hi Jackie,

I think it is of great value to showcase older hubs, like John said.  Being the newer hubs are already right there in view, I always switch out my hubs at least once a week or so on the highlight wheel.  They have received good views from doing so.  So that is one good reason to get more views on older hubs and some are even shared on social media too by others.

Jackie Lynnleyposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Wow I will have to try that. I never really paid attention to that, just move them all up one as I get a new one in. Thanks!

working