jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Hubs

1. profile image0
    flakycrustedmemryposted 20 months ago

So I am new on Hubpages.  I have written 7 hubs.  2 hubs are pending and I understand the process.  I have 5 featured hubs.  My question is why do 2 of my featured hubs in my account appear in a purple color, and 3 featured hubs appear in a blue color?  What is the reason for the different colors.  I understand when it is still pending that red means you need to go in and revise/edit it to make improvements.  Just not sure about the featured purple verses featured blue.

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Links that you haven't clicked are blue, links that you have clicked are purple.

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
        paradigmsearchposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Darn, you beat me by 50 seconds. lol

2. profile image0
        flakycrustedmemryposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Nope I clicked on all the links just to see and the colors did not change..darn I was hoping that was it.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
          psycheskinnerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

That is it, you need to refresh the page.

2. paradigmsearch profile image84
    paradigmsearchposted 20 months ago

That's just your browser telling you about visited versus unvisted links.

3. profile image0

I think I finally figured it out.  I guess I had a lapse of memory!! The ones in blue were shared by me to other social media sites.  Mistery solved!  I am pretty sure that is why.  Thanks for everyone's suggestions. They were all worth checking out.

4. profile image0

I stand corrected.  It was a refresh the page issue.  Signed out went to bed and this morning all of them were back blue again.  Silly me!!  Loved your help everyone, Thank You!!!

working