jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Correct time to re-structure the Indian real estate

1. tamannathanik profile image60
    tamannathanikposted 18 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Correct time to re-structure the Indian real estate (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image98
      theraggededgeposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Is that you in your avatar?

2. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 18 months agoin reply to this

We have a troll in these forums who poses as all kinds of different people and that makes forum dwellers a little suspicious of newcomers, unfortunately. I am guessing that is why Raggededge asked the question that she did.

I hope you don't mind that I Googled your name:

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=Taman … p;ie=UTF-8

I cannot imagine that a troll would go to so much trouble to create a fake identity.

Going back to your question/request. I am not sure that UK or US writers are really able to say much about articles written in Indian English. The sentence construction is quite different and none of us know whether the grammar and punctuation is correct or not.

Also, I don't think many HP writers understand much about the Indian housing market.

Wish I could help but I can't. Perhaps one of our fellow Indian writers will help, but there are not that many here.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 18 months ago

I would recommend breaking up the content into different capsules with a title for each. This will make it easier for people to skim the hub and find the information they are looking for. 

Re-read the hub and correct for grammar.  Also, it is very short. I would recommend adding more information, more images, maybe a poll.

I recommend reading the Learning Center articles, especially Elements of a Stellar Hub.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

tamannathanikposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for the valuable feedback...

3. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 18 months ago

I am beginning to think HP should take at look at how many pages there are from Indian writers here with a view to creating a niche site for them with their own editor and own forums. Could make some money. At the very least, newbies from the sub-continent would get a little useful help.

tamannathanikposted 18 months agoin reply to this

@Will Apse, Thank you for the beautiful thought. It will be very useful if we get such niche sites to share the information in that we are interested in.

working