jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

1 hub in 10 days

1. NuIfEm profile image59
    NuIfEmposted 17 months ago

Hi, everyone on HubPages! I'm a newbie here, its my 3rd day. I've set up a goal to write one hub in ten days.
    So, hopefully there will be at least three hubs in a month.
    The topics are about hobby, life and cat.
    Tell me, what do you think about it? =]

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Hi NuIfEm, and welcome to HubPages! A Hub every 10 days sounds like a reasonable goal. I also highly recommend checking out the Learning Center where you'll find everything you need to get started plus tips to help you be successful. Best of luck!

NuIfEmposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, Christy Kirwan. I hope so. Before I joined, I already read the hubs in learning center. Even after becoming a member, I still read the articles here. I like to learn from the others. Thanks again!

2. PegCole17 profile image91
      PegCole17posted 17 months agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages, NuifEm. That is an admirable goal. Wishing you all the best here.

Thank you, PegCole 17. I hope for the same to you.

2. Daniel17White profile image90
    Daniel17Whiteposted 17 months ago

I think writing one hub every 10 days should be no problem as long as you write about what your passionate about and keep to it. I look forward to seeing some hubs on your profile soon!

Actually, I've failed to complete the goal on time. However, I'll try to keep on writing about things I'm interested with, edit my drafts and update my unpublished hub.
      Thanks for commenting, mr. Daniel17White (:

3. Atcelle profile image16
    Atcelleposted 17 months ago

Welcome ! NulfEm I'm also new here joined just 2 weeks now smile you will do Okay! Just write from your heart smile it's also a wonderful platform passage and you will get use to it smile I look forward to read your works smile

Oh, welcome to hubpages for you too. smile That is a good advice, I will remember that. Thanks for your comment, ms. Atcelle

1. Atcelle profile image16
        Atcelleposted 17 months agoin reply to this

smile  NulfEm

:] Atcelle

1. Atcelle profile image16
            Atcelleposted 17 months agoin reply to this

I'm looking forward to read you works smile

I'll try my best to publish hubs soon.I just read your articles, Atcelle and it inspired me. ^_^

4. Atcelle profile image16
    Atcelleposted 17 months ago

I Thank You NulfEm for being motivated by my works It is well Appreciated, I Love to motivate inspire others and help them  anyway I can smile
    Yes! That sounds like a good idea just always write from your heart if soul as you will get better results and the most meanings words to dictate as to share to your audiences smile

working