jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Hub Snipped But Not Moved?

1. EricDockett profile image93
    EricDockettposted 16 months ago

One of my Hubs about writing was snipped last week, I assumed to prepare it to move to the new writing site. However, the writing site has been launched and the Hub was not moved.

If the Hub isn't good enough for the new site that's no big deal. It just seems odd that it was snipped but never moved. Is it possible it got lost in the shuffle somehow?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Niche site inclusion is not the only reason a Hub might be snipped. Mods may also snip a Hub that would otherwise be moderated in order to let it stay Featured on HubPages.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 16 months ago

It's also possible for things to take longer than announced.

3. viking305 profile image90
    viking305posted 16 months ago

It usually takes a few days from when it is snipped to have my articles moved

4. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 16 months ago

Mine was snipped and took longer than usual to move to LetterPile. Hubs to the other niche sites were moved the same day of email notification or maybe a couple days. No worries, I think they're just really busy.

5. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 16 months ago

There is a close correlation between our writing site and our soon-to-be-launched education site.  I believe we made a decision for this Hub to go to our education site.  Is the Hub about how to write a novel outline?  I think this Hub could go on either site.  We have quite a few Hubs that could work on a few sites.  Did you write this Hub for a writer or a student?

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Am industriously removing the "/"'s from my titles as we speak...

1. Robin profile image
        Robinposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Keep at it!  smile

2. EricDockett profile image93
      EricDockettposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I wrote it as advice for new writers or anyone crazy enough to try to write a novel. So I suppose it could apply to students.

I'm quite fine with whatever you decide to do with it so if you think the education site is a better fit I have no complaint.

Thanks for the clarification. :-)

working