jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

category

1. Helena Doherty profile image74
    Helena Dohertyposted 16 months ago

I have written a Hub about Anne Boylen and would like to have it published in the category about English History. How can I make this happen?

1. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Searching the Topic Tree may be easier? than using the Topic queue at the Hub. The topic queue is subcategories or levels and can be cumbersome to hunt with. The Topic Tree you can scroll through all the Topics and then subtopics. Then notate the step-by-step to use at the queue at the Hub to assign a category. You can find it at this link: HubPages Topic Tree. Once opened maybe save in a folder for future reference.

Notation: I searched and do not see an English History or Anne Boylen topic/subtopic

For instance exploring it you will see this transition . . .

Main Topic - Books, Literature, Writing
      Subtopic - Literature

Within that are many choices like English literature, French literature, and etc. Those will have subtopics like for English Literature there is:

The works of Charles Dickens
      The works of Geoffrey Chaucer
      The works of Jane Autsin

You can use the browser search or find function to look about for a Hub Assignment too.

2. SheilaMilne profile image89
      SheilaMilneposted 16 months ago in reply to this

It comes under Education & Science:
      HubPages»Education and Science»History & Archaeology»History of Europe»History of England

Helena Dohertyposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for all the good advice. I have it published under English History now. This is the first time I've had something published in Hub Pages. I chose to write about Anne initially because I wanted to make the connection between Catherine's death in January and Anne's execution in May. This then led on to something about the situation of young women at the Tudor court and Henry of course and his insecure grip on the throne.

2. JJ McHale profile image60
    JJ McHaleposted 16 months ago

Interesting historical figure to choose.  You might want to spell her name correctly: " Anne Boleyn"

Helena Dohertyposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Sorry about the spelling. I did spell it properly in my hub. Brain freeze.

working