jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Andaman, Goa, Kanyakumari - 3 Indian Tourist Destin

1. profile image0
    mohammed karjatposted 16 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Andaman, Goa, Kanyakumari - 3 Indian Tourist Destinations. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. profile image61
    duggalposted 15 months ago

Sir, I found your article a bit useful.
    But its grammatical errors affect it in a negative way. Moreover, there are spelling errors too.
    Apart from these sir, I found that your formatting, your language and your tone lack something that is the reason your hub seemed a bit boring.

3. profile image0
    mohammed karjatposted 15 months ago

Sir, can you elaborate and let me know the grammartical errors and the spelling mistakes? I do check for the same while typing as well as before posting.

1. profile image61
      duggalposted 15 months ago in reply to this

sir, to begin with you spelled enthrals as enthralls.
      Moving ahead you mentioned a statement "Thus, taking the total height to 133 feet" which could better be written as " thus making the total height 133 feet", and not to forget sir, in your hub you have a full stop preceding the above mentioned statement that should be replaced by a comma.
      In addition to this, as I stated earlier, you need to format your hub, like breaking the text into more paragraphs, more capsules, etc.
      And in the end sir, I just went through a word count of your hub which is 468. Sir, to improve your hub and its quality and make it more useful for the reader fill it with more words, that said I mean add more information and media to it. Sir I have personally been to some these beaches and thus I know that there is a lot more that you can add.
      Waiting eagerly to see your hub featured and published.

1. theraggededge profile image96
        theraggededgeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

'Enthralls' is correct smile https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/enthrall

What's with all the 'sir' stuff? No need to be formal in a forum. It comes over as a bit stern.

1. profile image61
          duggalposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Oh! I am extremely sorry for the mistake that my spellings made.
          And not to forget, thank you theraggededge for correcting me.

working