jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Sending A Little Hub Love To A Newbie

1. Jerilee Wei profile image83
    Jerilee Weiposted 8 years ago

I want to send a little hub love to my baby sister (My brother Den and I are the only one allowed to call her that) here on hubpages, ryanobie who wrote a hub about a universal problem all of us who are creative and struggling with our own art face in a new world where it's not just how well you write, etc. -- but also about how good you are at social promotion.

I'm hoping all of you will join me in wishing her good luck and more importantly surround her with the supportive community we are -- and vote for her video submission. (The detail to be found in her hub http://hubpages.com/hub/traveling-with-video

Looking in my marketing crystal ball, I see where video's are going to play an even bigger part in hubpages than some of us suspect.  What do you think?

2. Aya Katz profile image86
    Aya Katzposted 8 years ago

Jerilee, I joined your sister's fan club on Facebook. Will this help in marketing her video?

3. Jerilee Wei profile image83

There's a link in her hub about social popularity to vote for the video, which is running out of time for voting tomorrow.  I might be prejudiced but I think her video is the best for the client (one many hubbers are familar with because some of us have written for them, including myself).

4. Aya Katz profile image86
    Aya Katzposted 8 years ago

Okay. saw the video! Voted!

5. Jerilee Wei profile image83

Thanks!  She deserves to win.

6. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Almost missed the poll, tongue lol ...but found it smile and put my vote in, good luck and let us know how it goes wink

7. Jerilee Wei profile image83

Thanks Dame Scribe!  One of the problems with this contest was their preliminary voting instructions weren't the clearest.  This final round is better with the poll that you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to find.

working