jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Earning through Hubpages

1. Rafa Baxa profile image89
    Rafa Baxaposted 11 months ago

Hello! I have been a member on Hubpages for a year now and I have published 16 hubs. I applied for Adsense twice and got rejected due to 'insufficient content'. So till now I haven't earned a penny from Hubpages. Is there any other way except Adsense to earn from Hubpages? I am not being greedy here, but a little something would've been nice.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image97
      SakinaNasir53posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Hi Rafa. I would recommend you to create and upload a couple of videos on YouTube. Wait for a week, then apply to Google Adsense. They would approve it, within a week or so. I have lots of videos of my pets which are necessary to include in my hubs. So joining YouTube, I have my videos and an Adsense account too.

I had written only 1 or 2 hubs at that time. But applying from YouTube, Adsense approved my account.
      Hope this helps. Good luck! smile

Rafa Baxaposted 11 months agoin reply to this

I might try that out! Never considered going that way, I too have a lot of videos of my dogs being naughty but nothing else worth uploading. Thanks for the suggestion!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image97
          SakinaNasir53posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Upload that. You might even consider making a hub about your dogs. You are most welcome. Try this out, and please give me your feedback. ☺

Okay! smile

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
        Christy Kirwanposted 11 months agoin reply to this

If the reason given was insufficient content, we recommend trying again with 20-25 Featured articles.

2. Robert Sacchi profile image84
    Robert Sacchiposted 11 months ago

If I remember right it Adsense clicks in after 20 Hubs.

Woah! Really? Didn't hear anything about this. I applied once I had 9 hubs, and the second time when I had 16.

3. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image88
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 11 months ago

Why in hurry.It may take a year or so to earn first pay out.Keep writing  and be patient.

It's been an year...

2. Chriswillman90 profile image97
      Chriswillman90posted 11 months agoin reply to this

It took me a year and a half so yup it definitely takes a lot of time, but things do snowball in a positive way afterwards.

4. Sanket Chavan profile image76
    Sanket Chavanposted 11 months ago

Best way to get an adsense account as far as I am aware is through youtube. Also, if you can post articles on google blogger and manage to get around 150 views for each article you post on it in a couple of days, there is a good possibility that you can get an account approved from blogger.

working