I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Swami Om Ji in Bigg Boss. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
Hi Mayank147! Welcome to HubPages. ☺
Your hub is about Om Swami ji in Bigg Boss. There are plenty of other articles on this subject other than your own.
1. You have to write about subjects that you are truly passionate about and have knowledge in. Do spend your time in the learning center, which will help you build a solid hub.
2. Add information and details which cannot be easily found online.
3. Add images that are in the public domain (copyright free). Some sites are Pixabay, Pexels and Morguefile.com. Use your own images whenever you can. Flickr is great to use too. However you need to know how to use it. See Marisa Wright's hub on how to use Flickr properly.
4. Add relevant videos, tables and polls to increase reader engagement.
5. When you write, break the text into search friendly sub-headings and add bullets and numbering too. It will help in keeping your article easily scannable.
I hope this helps. Good luck!
Thanks SakinaNasir53 for a wonderful tip..Also have one more question is it necessary to have a featured hub. or Not featured-Quality will also work for Hubpages.
You are welcome! A featured hub is very essential. It showcases on the main page and in search results too. Also, it is very necessary for you to write 5 featured hubs to pass boot camp.
Not featured-Quality means your hub lacks quality. Spend your time in the learning center and see other hubs to gain knowledge.
All your questions will be answered here:
I hope this helps. Good luck!
The main problem with the hub is your English grammar and punctuation. Try pasting the text into an online grammar checker to pick up some of the errors. Alternatively ask a friend who is fluent in English to go through it for you. Remember that HubPages is aimed at an English speaking readership.
by Dominic Vaughn3 weeks ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Please be gentle, as I am brand new into this journey of writing online and this is my first blog...
by prof m v lakshmi devi10 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Expectations from a Wife (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by Michal2 years ago
I have recently written hub http://michalwrotter.hubpages.com/hub/P … n-of-2015. Could anyone from experienced hubbers give me a feedback about it please? It does not met the quality and I would like to know...
by raegal752 years ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. I got an e-mail saying that my Hub is published, but not featured. I added a summary and removed anything that I felt may be an...
by stella vadakin2 years ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub So Now, Is It Time To Die?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by Gary Anderson2 years ago
I thought if a hubpage was listed in Google search it was featured. But apparently that is not the truth. I guess I will keep the hubs up and run my own check on them.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.