jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Are Hubs not getting selected for niche sites anymore?

1. hclpd profile image96
    hclpdposted 11 months ago

I have had a few of my hubs moved to niche sites before. Not anymore, though. None of my hubs has been moved in last 2 months. Is it happening with everyone?

1. PegCole17 profile image96
      PegCole17posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Seems like they are. I just had a five year old hub moved to We Have Kids. It's a slow process.

1. hclpd profile image96
        hclpdposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Oh. It seems that problem is from my side, then. I'd try to fix my hubs as best as I can.

2. Sherry Hewins profile image99
      Sherry Hewinsposted 11 months agoin reply to this

I had an old one chosen to be moved a few days ago. It's the first one in a couple of months though.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 11 months agoin reply to this

The team was moving hubs like crazy for me until this past month, then it all stopped.  However, my hubs are seasonal, so that may be the reason.

2. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 11 months ago

My most recent move to a niche site was on the 18th of December. If none of your hubs have been moved for 2 months, you need to spend some time editing your older hubs, or writing new material that is more likely to be moved.

3. Natalie Frank profile image96
    Natalie Frankposted 11 months ago

One of my recent ones was moved right after approval so I think they are still being moved.  Good luck!

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Same here. I think HP work is a little slowed down because of holidays.

1. Jean Bakula profile image100
        Jean Bakulaposted 11 months agoin reply to this

I had a lot moved around in October. Now only one I submitted to be moved was, because we can ask for one every 60 days. The other was at the US Presidential election, astrology charts for both nominees, and I had to argue to get them both on the same site, since one was moved and the other wasn't.

Now it's slow, so I'm fixing up old ones. It's surprising that some old ones need a lot of work, as the rules have changed often over the years. Some of my beginning hubs were typed all in one text capsule. Plus the sizing of the pictures is different, they seem to prefer one full width picture at the top. So it seems best to go back to really old hubs you don't look at anymore. Or ones that don't get traffic, and fix them up.

I believe now they want hubs written for the niche sites. But it was said they would take another pass or two through our old hubs. I may delete some that never got a lot of traffic.

working