jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

So do vertical sites not select hubs anymore?

1. TessSchlesinger profile image94
    TessSchlesingerposted 8 months ago

With the announcement that we are now permitted to submit hubs every two weeks, does this mean that hp staff no longer have time to select hubs of their choosing? Unless hp have employed more staff, it would seem that the focus is now on us to present hubs than to wait to see if our hubs are selected.

Your input, please. smile

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
      SakinaNasir53posted 8 months ago in reply to this

I guess you are right. I edited my hub about hand raising a baby lovebird, hoping it would get moved to a niche site. But, it didn't. Then, once they announced that we can submit a hub every two weeks, I submitted mine and it was selected in a couple of days. So, I think I agree with you on this. smile

TessSchlesingerposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thanks. smile

2. brittpinkie profile image91
      brittpinkieposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I've had three different hubs moved to vertical sites by staff in the last week alone.  So no, I don't think they've stopped doing it.  I think they're just giving us the option to submit ours more regularly.

OK, thanks. smile

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 8 months ago in reply to this

We are still selecting from both new articles and the backlog, we are just also providing the option to submit more often now, additionally. smile

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 8 months ago

That's a good question. For awhile my newest hubs seemed to be getting selected but the last couple have not, so you may be right. It would be good if HP staff made an announcement if this is the case.

Me, too. It seems to have stopped dead.

working