jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

My posts on verticle sites are not allowing me to reply to comments.

1. vocalcoach profile image94
    vocalcoachposted 9 months ago

Lately I've been unable to post a reply to comments left by visitors.  This option doesn't show up.  Anyone know why?  Thanks.

1. Glenn Stok profile image94
      Glenn Stokposted 9 months agoin reply to this

It seems from your question that you are trying to reply to comments in each hub separately. If you moderate your comments from the "global comments page" under your "My Account" tab then you won't need to log into each individual niche site to reply. It's all done from your home account under hubpages.com.  In addition, you'll see all the new comments that need your approval in one place, no matter which hubs they are in.

vocalcoachposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Glenn - I'm so glad you found my question and took the time to help me (and others.)  I did exactly as you directed and it worked!

Big thanks and a big hug!

1. Glenn Stok profile image94
          Glenn Stokposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for such a nice reply Audrey. You are very welcome. I'm glad I was able to help, and a big hug right back at you!

2. CatherineGiordano profile image90
      CatherineGiordanoposted 9 months agoin reply to this

I'm having the same problem. sometimes I just can't figure out how to get signed in. Here's what I do. I go to my account page and click on comments. I read it and approve it and reply to it from there.

Hi Catherine.  I'm going top try this.  Thank you.

2. Gina Welds-Hulse profile image85
    Gina Welds-Hulseposted 9 months ago

Are you checking to see if you are signed into your account?  I noticed that being signed into Hubpages does not mean that I am automatically signed into the other sites.   Hope that helps.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image96
      Sherry Hewinsposted 9 months agoin reply to this

As Gina said, you may need to sign in to reply. Your username and password are the same as at HP

I've done this.  It may just be a glitch on my computer.  I'll do some 'cleaning up' and try again.  Thanks Sherry.

2. vocalcoach profile image94

I did try signing in and sometimes this solves the problem.  Thanks Gina.

3. shanmarie profile image76
    shanmarieposted 9 months ago

I had that problem the other day. I think I had to go to the comments section to reply instead of on the hub itself.

Hi Shanmarie -

After following Glenn's instructions my problem was solved.  Thank you for being here and for your comment.

1. shanmarie profile image76
        shanmarieposted 9 months agoin reply to this

No problem. His instructions are what I meant, but couldn't pull up from my phone for specifics. LOL

working