jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

So I had an interesting thought...

1. Everyday Miracles profile image87
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

I have a site for Sims 2 (soon to be 2 and 3). The site is specifically targeted to sims 2 writers. I was thinking about inviting my writers to join up on Hubpages and write their stories here. All of the necessary tools are available to them here and those who are over 18 have the potential to make some income as well (probably mostly Amazon -- I can't get targeted ads on that site at all!).

What do you think? Pros? Cons?

1. Christa Dovel profile image83
      Christa Dovelposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I don't know what Sims is, but I know that I have loved writing here.  My blog has become a complete chore since finding hubpages, and I really need to go clean it up. 

As long as what they are writing is not overly promotional, it can't hurt anything.

2. aniketgore profile image65
      aniketgoreposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Good idea carry on.

2. Everyday Miracles profile image87

Definitely not promotional! I'd be linking *to* Hubpages, not the other way around! wink

3. Christa Dovel profile image83
    Christa Dovelposted 8 years ago

You might as well invite them.  It won't hurt anything, and good things, like HP, should be shared!  I invited several people.  5 of them signed up, but none have chosen to write.  However, they are people who support me in my writing.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Sounds like a great idea smile

5. Everyday Miracles profile image87

I've been absent from the site for a while (the game crashes my computer) but I made the post. I'm hoping to see some results. One of the admins thinks it sounds good once the sequel is out, and that's probably how it's going to go. That being said, they (and I) should be able to do okay in Amazon selling copies of the game and expansion packs! I need to get gamin'!

6. Everyday Miracles profile image87

Hah! The game loads! I am so getting back to playing a bit here and there!

working