jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Kitty Litter and Kidney Failure

1. whatsupblogger profile image61
    whatsupbloggerposted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Kitty Litter and Kidney Failure (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

You aren't writing to the title. There is nothing in the article about the specifics of dirty litter causing kidney failure. This is the only mention, "Logically, you would have to think that the dirty litter box plays a role in kidney failure." That's very vague, given the title.

It would be best to either change the title to accurately reflect the content or add the necessary information to the content.

Hope that helps.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 7 months ago

As you are making a medical claim (veterinary medicine) I think you need to provide a citation.

FWIW as far as I know contact with a soiled area is not going to cause kidney failure, the causal link is that the cat holding its pee for longer (avoiding the box) which can cause problems.

Also some of the images are pixelated.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 months ago

The problem may be your images. They are not credited and do you have permission to use them? I'm not sure there's all that much in your Hub that is unique. HubPages is looking for content that is not seen anywhere else.

As with all newbies a very good place to spend some time is the Learning Center https://hubpageshelp.com/

4. whatsupblogger profile image61
    whatsupbloggerposted 7 months ago

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for your great tips.  I'll be working on fine tuning the article and will check out the Hubpages Help article as well.

working