I'd like feedback on my Hub: Best Times to Move to the Cloud

1. deepa1807 profile image61
    deepa1807posted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Best Times to Move to the Cloud (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
      SakinaNasir53posted 7 months ago in reply to this

Hi deepa1807! ☺ Welcome to HubPages.

I would suggest the following points:

1. Your article is too short. Try adding more information. Also, it is best to write about topics that you are genuinely passionate about.

2. Remove the excess bold. You need to only use it for most important things. It is one of the reasons why hubs are unfeatured.

3. Add more images. Make sure they are in the public domain (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great for finding free images. Flickr is good too but you need to search for the images under Creative Commons.

4. Add an appropriate video if possible.

5. Add a table to minimise information. Add polls to increase reader engagement and a callout capsule if you wish to highlight some points or tips.

6. Spend your time in the Learning Centre which will help you create a solid hub.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

2. deepa1807 profile image61
    deepa1807posted 7 months ago

Thanks Sakina for your valuable inputs...I will certainly try incorporating these...

working