jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Showing Zero Hubs On Profile

1. Telynisblessed profile image61
    Telynisblessedposted 11 months ago

It's been a year since I was last on hubpages... but my profile is showing that I have published zero hubs, when in fact I have quite a few.  Has my account been disabled for inactivity? Has anyone else run into this issue?

1. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Hello Telynisblessed, Your Hubs were unpublished due to inactivity, lack of engagement and quality issues. Please read Elements of a Stellar Hub before making any edits and updates.

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 11 months ago

Matt, you mention 'inactivity'.   Once upon a time, one could ignore HubPages for a year and one's account would just keep chugging along.  Has that changed?

1. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Hubs in accounts with quality issues and negligible traffic are at risk of being unpublished if the account is inactive for over a year. If a Hubber receives an inactive account email and responds to it their Hubs will remain published.

3. Jesse Drzal profile image98
    Jesse Drzalposted 11 months ago

Marisa, I even remember someone in the forums a while back stating they didn't even log in for over a year...he had some Hubs and hiking and camping supplies that drove great traffic and Amazon sales and just took his payouts.

working