jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Indian Island Treasure - Andaman's

1. Pal Makkar profile image59
    Pal Makkarposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Indian Island Treasure - Andaman's (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Will Apse profile image88
      Will Apseposted 6 months ago in reply to this

There is a lot of info on your page but I reckon it needs to be organized better.

First, I think you need to decide what the purpose of the page is. Is it aimed at travelers? Is it a geography lesson?

Make sure the title tells readers exactly what to expect from the page then make sure that everything on the page is relevant and well organised.

A pic at the beginning would help. And that pic at the end is probably too poor quality to use.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image97
    Rupert Taylorposted 6 months ago

There are many grammar and punctuation issues as well as the appearance of random capital letters. The omission of the definite article "the" is frequent.

Try running your article through a program such as Grammarly, which should pick up these kinds of mistakes.

3. AshutoshJoshi06 profile image84
    AshutoshJoshi06posted 6 months ago

Hi Pal,

Overall your hub is informative but you may want to proofread the entire thing.
    Capital letters popping up in the middle of a sentence.
    Usage of punctuation especially 'comma' needs to be checked.
    Sentence construction.

One more thing which I personally felt inappropriate is the intro. Why would you want to begin with a long intro to India instead of the actual topic?

working