I'd like feedback on my Hub: Mythology: Helen of Sparta

1. She Wolf90 profile image73
    She Wolf90posted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Mythology: Helen of Sparta (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image87
      SakinaNasir53posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hi She Wolf90! smile Welcome to HubPages.

I would suggest the following points:

1. Break your text under suitable sub headings and use the bullets and numbering format to give your hub a neater look and make it easily scannable.

2. Attribute the images that you have included by specifying the source name or URL. Make sure they are in the public domain  (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great to use. Flickr is good too. But you need to search for images in the Creative Commons license.

3. Write about topics that you are genuinely passionate about and what people might be searching for. Perhaps, your own hobbies, interests or experiences about pets, health or life?

Spend your time in the Learning Centre. It will help you make a solid hub.

https://hubpageshelp.com

I hope this helps. Good luck!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 6 months ago

There are several issues with your writing. Helen of Sparta is better known in the English-speaking world as Helen of Troy. Same with Priamos, better known as Priam. Your first paragraph has several problems:

Helen of Sparta has been [was] the most beautiful of all women. She was the cause of the Trojan War. We first meet her in [the] Iliad. She's in her room embroidering when Iris[,] the female herald of Gods disguised as one of Priamos' daughters[,] is sent by gods [is it Gods or gods?] to inform her that she should go out on the walls to watch a fighting [fight] between her husband and her lover (Paris and Menelaus). Helen is immediately shocked. She sheds tears as she reminds of [remembers] her native town, her family, her husband.

Try putting your text through a program such as Grammarly to fix grammar and spelling errors.

working